[fxruby-users] Multiple popup windows

Boiko Cincarsky serviciipeweb at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 04:14:07 EST 2009

Maybe you can help me with this. I wrote a background ruby application and in
special cases I need to raise popup windows for some input from user. Those
windows should appear one of the time. I can`t figure out how to create
multiple main windows with the same FXApp object. After FXApp.run is called
the thread freeze until exit or stop.

I need some ideea, something simple, maybe a main FXobject who raise some
dialog boxes which I can override. But I don`t know how to do it. It`s a
lack of documnetation in that dirrection.

Help will be apreciated,
Sent from the FXRuby Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.