[fxruby-users] Responding to a change in FXTableItem

Andreas S andreas_s at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:12:36 EST 2009

Hello,

I'd like my app to response when a cell in my table is changed interactively (responding after the change has been done). For example, I want to pop up a confirmation dialog box.

Looking at FXRuby or Fox API for FXTable and FXTableItem does not give me a clue what message FXTableItem or FXTable is sending when such event occurs.

What message does it send? Or how can I detect that a cell value has been changed?

If the information is available in RDoc, I'd appreciate if you can tell me where to look for, as the page for FXTable or FXTableItem itself does not give me a clue.

Thank you in advance
-andre