[fxruby-users] Vista issues

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Fri Jan 16 16:02:21 EST 2009

On Jan 16, 2009, at 1:26 PM, Len Lawrence wrote:

> On my Linux system the changes are very fast as well.  As Philippe
> suggests you would have to be running a much slower system to see
> the in-between frames, I would think.

What happens if you increase the "animation speed" (which is
technically the delay between frame updates) from its default of 10ms?
Try adding this somewhere in the application initialization:

	app.animSpeed = 100 # increased from default value of 10

If that makes it too slow, obviously, pick some value in between. Just
curious if this affects it at all. In _theory_, it shouldn't.