[fxruby-users] Vista issues

James Hibbard mr_nice66 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 09:39:26 EST 2009

Hello,
Only on my wife's laptop and under Ubuntu Linux.
There the scolling effect worked like a charm.
At the end of the day it is not the most major issue as the program still functions exactly like it should, but the effect was actually really neat!
Maybe a couple of other people could have a look if the effect works on their computers?