[fxruby-users] FXRuby & erb -- problems together?

djlewis djlewis at triadic.com
Sat Feb 21 13:45:16 EST 2009

I switched to Erubis (in place of erb -- need to change only the class name
and it works just fine. So it looks like erb and FXRuby are indeed
incompatible.

--David.

I'm having vexing problems with some erb templates I use to generate html.
The templates used to work just great in a gui-less program. But when I
embedded the template generation code inside a FXRuby interface, it started
giving random mysterious, intermittent errors during actual generation...