[fxruby-users] Table example and FXTabBook

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 13:34:00 EST 2009

Before I invest to much of my time in this I was wondering is it possible to embed a table (like the one in the FX examples directory - table.rb) into a text field in a tab?

I have a tab and currently I just push out all my data from an array onto a text area using array.join("\n"). I would like to put this into a structured table for example

data A          data B         data C

Can I do this? I assume it will need to be a loop to create new rows each time a new entry is read from the array?

Many thanks