[fxruby-users] filtering input to FXTable

William B. Parsons wbparsons at cshore.com
Sat Feb 7 16:33:34 EST 2009

I'm working on an application that has a spreadsheet-like interface using
an FXTable.  The allowable input varies according to the column, so that
one column may only have integer values, another monetary values (123.45), &c.
I gather that with an FXTextField widget, this could be accomplished by
connecting to the SEL_VERIFY message and rejecting illegal input, but this
does not seem to be available for FXTable.  How can I accomplish this with
FXTable?

--
Will Parsons <wbparsons at cshore.com>