[fxruby-users] FXTextCodec

Joey Kinsella jkinsella at ancillaryservices.com
Wed Dec 2 11:42:10 EST 2009

It appears FXTranslator is supported, but no FXTextCodec. Is there a
different way to use FXTranslator in FXRuby than in C++?

Also, the rdoc says to get a textCodec reference you use
FXTranslator::textCodec(), and to set it you use FXTranslator::textCodec=,
but it appears (atleast for me) that I should use
getTextCodec()/setTextCodec()

Thanks,
Joey

that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately.