[fxruby-users] elementary problem with LAYOUT_FILL

William B. Parsons wbparsons at cshore.com
Mon Aug 31 17:50:39 EDT 2009

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
dave L <dglnz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I haven't used this control but think it's a non visible control - I.E
> it is something you don't visually see but can access when used within
> a window.

But it is visible - since I passed a FRAME_SUNKEN attribute to the FXPacker
you can see a small sunken square in the upper left-hand corner.  Of course,
in the real application I'm trying to build, the problem is that the widgets
that get packed don't fill the entire top-level window as I would like.