[fxruby-users] to get the system date / time?

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 22:31:02 EDT 2009

Yes I have since found out from my 1st posting for help that I had to require date in and so time too.

Have a need also to split text from a FXList into other controls (allow data to be changed) and bashed my head as i thought i'd have to invent the wheel again not thinking about just requiring string to do the heavy lifting for me).

So i have now been able to kill more birds with the one call for help.

By the way have you played with foxGUI?

I'm very much a noob with both ruby, FXruby and foxGUI.

but making head way in 2 steps forward 1 back.

many thanks for your relpy.

Dave.

PS sending this to you personnally as posting to list won't enlighten other anymore than what has been posted on my date/time question and reply to date, BUT I am interested in hearing back from you on the foxGUI as i'd like to get someone with more experiance to help me with some problems i have with it.