[fxruby-users] custom widget (Event) q's

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Mon Apr 27 17:19:23 EDT 2009

On Apr 27, 2009, at 3:15 PM, eddy wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  That explanation makes it simple.  As I get
> further into this, I'm sure I'll get confused again :)
>
> Good book btw, any plans on a vol 2, for advanced FXRuby?

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the FXRuby book. I'd like to find some
time to publish some articles on advanced FXRuby topics, but a follow-
up book seems unlikely. The first book has sold better than I ever
hoped it would, but it's not exactly a bestseller either. I'm doubtful
that the publisher would be interested in a "sequel". ;)