[fxruby-users] custom widget (Event) q's

eddy eddyhkim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:20:59 EDT 2009

Hi again,

I think my example is probably not a good one for my question, as I
*can* figure out what the parent is by looking up the instance
variables, and do what I need to there.

However, I'm am still curious as to the best way to use the fox message
passing framework to send messages in general.  As I understand it, the
connect method is for specifying when receiving a message and I found a
reference to sending or delegating messages in the regular Fox docs,
using ->handle  which doesn't work in ruby land.