[fxruby-users] FXColor

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Wed Sep 10 09:28:24 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:26 AM, Thilko Richter
<thilko.richter at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have some strange problem with FXColor: I cant find the class in the
> rdoc and if I use the class I get the error message:
> output_frame.rb:20:in `setup': uninitialized constant
> OutputFrame::FXColor (NameError)

It's worth noting that while there is an FXColor class, you can't
create a (useful) FXColor instance or call methods on an FXColor
instance. Fox module methods like FXRGB() and FXRGBA() create integer
color values that are then passed into any method or attribute that
expects an FXColor.