[fxruby-users] Set active only one window

Soumyanath Chatterjee soumyanath at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 14:05:04 EDT 2008

I am new to the world of FXRuby. Please bear with me if I ask a stupid question.

I am working on an application that requires user to login to use the software. Basically I wrote a simple code to create a second window that will ask for Login. After successful login the window is closed.

The problem is, user can click on the original window without compliting the login. I want the original window to be there but not accesseble till user has completed the login.

I could not find any clue in the documentation. Please help!