[fxruby-users] Method calls with menus

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 16:44:39 EST 2008

I have fixed that problem now, it was not liking being public to the entire class. However I am getting an error like so which is new and I have not changed any of my code. I have simpily broke it down into 2 steps:

 syntax error, unexpected tCONSTANT, expecting ')'

More strange is the data that is causing this error is commented out see below:

#@evtrievefindings.push "Number of sucessful local logons: #{locallogon}"