[fxruby-users] Dynamic generation of a (sub) layout

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Mon Nov 24 15:11:37 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:12 PM,  <aarmbruster at ndigital.com> wrote:

> I've been on ruby forum (www.ruby-forum.com) for a few years now and I actually tried to get into FXRuby a few years back...
> Only recently did I find the Nabble forums which are obviously much more active, at least when it comes to FXRuby.
> Why are there two forums rather than one?

Armin,

I don't manage any "forums" associated with FXRuby. There is an
fxruby-users mailing list, information about which can be found on
this page:

    http://www.fxruby.org/community.html

The fxruby-users mailing list is the *only* one that I monitor
regularly (well, that and foxgui-users). I also try to respond when
someone asks an FXRuby-related question on the ruby-talk mailing list,
but I don't always catch those.

Web sites like nabble.com and ruby-forum.com are mirrors, of a sort,
for the fxruby-users mailing list (and other mailing lists), but I
don't have anything to do with those sites. If ruby-forum.com is for
some reason out of sync with this mailing list, you must take that up
with whoever's in charge of that web site.

Hope this helps,

Lyle