[fxruby-users] FXTopWindow

angico angico at angico.org
Wed Nov 19 18:21:15 EST 2008

Hi, all.

I'm trying to create a "timed" dialog, i.e., a dialog that remains
visible for a specified amount of time or until a user clicks any of its
buttons (OK, Cancel, etc).

I've tried to extend this dialog from FXDialogBox, but I just can't get
out of its modal loop. So I thought of extending FXTopWindow, but it
claims to be an "abstract base class" and I don't know exactly how to
extend it.

Can anybody, please, help me on this topic?

Thanks in advance,

--

angico
------

home page: www.angico.org
Gnu/Linux, FLOSS, Espiritismo, e eu por mim mesmo 8^I

Cooperação é muito melhor que competição!

------
contatos:
email: angico at angico.org
skype: an.gi.co