[fxruby-users] how to change a button's text one by one

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 10:35:55 EST 2008

Hi Lyle,

I change to slice = ["A", "B", "C", "D", "E"]. But strange thing still happens: I can see the button change to the last item 'E'  from 'reading word', but not to the other itmes of A , B, C, D.

Another question: I read API about FXButton. There are no instance methods such as #text in this class. But when I query Ruby  on it by code line: button.public_methods.size it return 414 methods. Where are these methods defined, by their ancestors and mixins?

Thanks,

Li