[fxruby-users] query FXRuby by ri

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 14:33:53 EDT 2008

Hi Don,

Thanks for the tips.

But it works on an old XP computer but NOT on the new Vista.

I also notice that I can  browse the classes from Fxruby when I use fxri or ri on the old computer. I see nothing about FxRuby's stuff when I use fxri or ri on the new Vista. But I can use gem server to see the Rdoc about FxRuby's classes on both computers. It looks Ruby doesn't know that FxRuby's RDoc is there. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks,

Li

C:\Users\Alex>ri Fox::FXApp
Nothing known about Fox::FXApp