[fxruby-users] Getting items to fill a column

Jonathan Stott jonathan.stott at gmail.com
Sat May 31 16:42:33 EDT 2008

I've been following through the example app in the FXRuby book (which
has generally been very helpful!) and I'm now at the extending it

I'd like to get the images display at the centre of a column and have
a uniform width for all columns.  The centering I have fixed, but no
combinations of setting width and height options and LAYOUT_FILLs
seems to work to get columns to display at the same width, no matter
the width of the image within.