[fxruby-users] [Ann] fxruby-google group

Paul Archer tigger at io.com
Wed May 21 10:35:22 EDT 2008

I have no objection to a mirror. The local (Dallas) Ruby group uses Google
Groups, and I found it a big pain to get things setup so I could use a
non-gmail address though--so I'd prefer it stay *just* a mirror.

7:19am, celldee wrote:

> I have created a mirror of the fxruby-users mailing list in Google
> Groups (http://groups.google.com/group/fxruby-google).  I will remove
> it if anyone has a strong objection to its existence. Otherwise, I
> hope that it proves to be useful.
> Regards,
> Chris

"How do you function indoors? Away from the controlling
radio signals of your evil overlords, I mean..."