[fxruby-users] [Ann] fxruby-google group

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Wed May 21 11:04:01 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:19 AM, celldee <celldee at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created a mirror of the fxruby-users mailing list in Google
> Groups (http://groups.google.com/group/fxruby-google).  I will remove
> it if anyone has a strong objection to its existence. Otherwise, I
> hope that it proves to be useful.

Chris,

I'm not opposed to it, but I just want to be clear on how it works. Is
it just a two-way gateway sort of thing, where posts to the mailing
list show up in the Google Group, and vice-versa? I just want to make
sure that it isn't some sort of disconnected forum which would just
fragment the community. Otherwise, I'm cool with it!

Thanks,

Lyle