[fxruby-users] Printing under FXRuby

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Fri Mar 7 12:29:15 EST 2008

On Mar 7, 2008, at 3:09 AM, Philippe Lang wrote:

> I came accross an old post of year 2002 saying FXDCPrint was not
> working
> yet. Is it still the case maybe? Most likely, I'm doing something
> wrong... Can anyone help?

Philippe,

I'll look into this this weekend, but I seriously doubt Jeroen has
done anything else with the FXDCPrint functionality since that time.
It was always a half-baked feature that really only worked for
generating postscript documents, IIRC. Since FXRuby is just a layer on
top of FOX, if it's broken in FOX, it's broken in FXRuby.

Lyle

---
"FXRuby: Create Lean and Mean GUIs with Ruby"
Now available as a Beta book from the Pragmatic Bookshelf
http://www.pragprog.com/titles/fxruby