[fxruby-users] FXText undo functions? keysend of Ctrl + z?

datatec datatec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:56:12 EST 2008

Sorry really new to Fox and FXruby in particular. So these may be extreemly
dumb questions.

Does FXText have a native undo/redo function?

I have written one from scrach for what I am doing but one exists, would
really love to know how to use it.

Secondly I am using something like this for the undo functon

@text.connect(SEL_KEYRELEASE) { |sender, sel, event|
            if event.code == KEY_Control_R
                puts "UNDO Pressed (Ctrl R)"

I really would like to change this to a generic any Ctrl key + the z key
but cannot seem to find how to do something that happens only when two keys
are pressed in combination.
Sent from the FXRuby Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.