[fxruby-users] Problem with FXJPGImage on Ubuntu

Julien Castelain jcastelain at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:53:51 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I installed FXRuby and fox on Ubuntu 8.04 started reading the documentation
online and managed to run most of the example applications. I've also
started reading the book and when I try to use the FXJPGImage class, it
doesn't display images in the application.

The same code works without a problem on windows, so I wonder if I didn't
forget to install something during the setup process. Has anyone faced this