[fxruby-users] Drawing a rotated ellipse

RkyMtnEng jhadders at ball.com
Mon Jul 14 17:43:04 EDT 2008

Hi -

I'm trying to draw an ellipse using a device context on an FXCanvas.  I need
to be able to rotate the ellipse however (i.e. rotate the ellipse by 45
degrees) and haven't found any rotation settings for the device context
drawing objects.  Is there a way to do this?  If so, how would I accomplish
that?  If not, are there any other ways to accomplish this besides using a
device context?

Sent from the FXRuby Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.