[fxruby-users] FXText widget and localization

angico angico at angico.org
Fri Jul 4 18:25:54 EDT 2008

Hi, guys.

Thank you for your hints, but it didn't solve my problem. Maybe I
haven't been much clear.

The problem is that I have an FXText widget in which I may edit some
text. It already displays accented portuguese letters nicely. But when I
try to type any accented letters in it, it behaves like the keys with
the accents were just ignored. For example, when type the key for the
tilde followed by an A, I expect to see the letter "Ã" in FXText, but
all I got is a normal "A".

Does FXText have any support for solving this problem?

Thank you,

home page: www.angico.org
Gnu/Linux, FLOSS, Espiritismo, e eu por mim mesmo 8^I
email: angico at angico.org
skype: angico00