[fxruby-users] FXMessageBox - MBOX_SAVE_CANCEL_DONTSAVE problem

Jeroen van der Zijp jeroen at fox-toolkit.org
Mon Jan 14 22:02:07 EST 2008

On Monday 14 January 2008, Thomas, Jason M (Software) wrote:
> Will do. I also noticed that FXMessageBox doesn't have a
> MBOX_CLICKED_DONTSAVE return value so it looks like that option hasn't
> been used/tested very much.

No, the return values are determined by what the buttons are supposed to
DO.  WHICH group of buttons is shown is determined by the options.
So MBOX_SAVE_CANCEL_DONTSAVE means we have three buttons: "Save", "Cancel",
and "Don't Save", with return values MBOX_CLICKED_SAVE, MBOX_CLICKED_CANCEL,
and MBOX_CLICKED_NO, respectively.

		- Jeroen