[fxruby-users] FXMessageBox - MBOX_SAVE_CANCEL_DONTSAVE problem

Thomas, Jason M (Software) jmthomas at ball.com
Mon Jan 14 14:29:28 EST 2008

When I try to create a FXMessageBox with option
MBOX_SAVE_CANCEL_DONTSAVE, I get the following error: RangeError: bignum
out of range of unsigned long.

My code looks like this:
value = FXMessageBox.question(self, MBOX_SAVE_CANCEL_DONTSAVE, 'Save?',
'Save Before Opening?')

The other MBOX_XXX options all seem to work.