[fxruby-users] Handling Escape key-press in dialog window

Vladimir Konrad v.konrad at lse.ac.uk
Sat Jan 12 12:44:24 EST 2008

> > (My code was structured badly, solved with registering chore on
> > start-up, which opens the log-in screen).
>
> Does that mean that you've solved (or worked around) this issue with
> the Esc key press?

Yes,

at the end there was no need to handle the Escape key press - the
FXDialogBox (the log-in screen) closes and returns 0 when Escape is
pressed so I test for that and exit as necessary.

Vlad

PS: Once I get over the beginners hurdles, I would like to create
example application for this and would like to have it included in the
FXRuby examples. How do I go about that (just send it to you?)?