[fxruby-users] Problem with FXSwitcher

Grobie tobi at gronom.de
Sat Jan 12 06:21:42 EST 2008

I'm writing my first FXRuby program (with the help of Lyle Johnsons
Pragmatic book, thanks) and I've got a little problem with the FXSwitcher.
I've got a form and a picture. When the user opens a new picture, I want to
reload the form (so every picture has one form). This works, FXSwitcher
fires a message and I can react. But if the switcher is empty (when the
program starts) and I add the first picture to it, it doesn't fire. Why? And
if it's impossible to do it my way, how can I fire a message manually?

Thanks for helping
Tobias Schmidt
Sent from the FXRuby Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.