[fxruby-users] Text color for individual items in FXTable

Tim Smith tsmith at tektone.net
Mon Feb 25 17:57:54 EST 2008

I would like to set text colors for individual items in an FXTable.
FXTable has a textColor accessor, but it applies to every item, not to
individual items.  So I subclassed FXTable and overrode createItem to
return a subclass of FXTableItem in which I override drawContent.  One
of drawContent's parameters is the device context dc, but when I call
dc.drawText in my customized drawContent, nothing is drawn on the
screen.  I know the method is being called.  What might be wrong?  Has
anyone else managed to set text colors for individual table items?

Thanks for any help,