[fxruby-users] Dynamic resize of drawing canvas and FXImage

Ranieri Teixeira ranieri.tx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:58:38 EST 2008

How can I use the drawing canvas and its off-screen image buffer, say
FXImage, to dynamically resize or have its width and height attributes
changed in reply to user interaction with the main window (FXMainWindow)?

It seems that whem I put initial values to W and H of the canvas or FXImage,
they remain with its initial values no matter what I do whem resizing the
main window.

Ranieri Barros Teixeira
Ciência da Computação  - Faculdade de Computação - Universidade Federal do
Pará (UFPA)