[fxruby-users] (no subject)

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 10:45:18 EST 2008

Thanks for your response. Right now I have written some test code which uses the ruport/util library in Ruby. I am able to output an SVG graph from the code, if we can glue this into FX I will look to integrate the ruport graphs class.

I will try and get this into FX now but if anyone has any suggestions I look forward to a response.

Many thanks