[fxruby-users] (no subject)

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 05:39:22 EST 2008

Hi,

I would like to ask a few questions about the 'charts'
example which is included with the newest release of FX. I like the
idea of producing a chart like this however this one appears to need an
internet connection to work (i assume to gather formating?).

I have a large array full of data and I would like to plot a graph
based on two of the fields in the array e.g. date againist vs event. Is
there a way I can do this similar to the example given in charts.rb. I
would like it to work offline and simply draw a line or bar graph based
on two sets on data (date along the botton and event frequency up the
side). Can this be done.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks in advance