[fxruby-users] Directory listing query

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 15:59:29 EST 2008

to_s worked and its up and running.

I do have one other question which is completely unrelated but again to do with FX.

I have a program which carves out data from a structured file (Windows event log). Each struct holds a chunk of data with the exception of the last struct which holds a lot more data and requires regular expressions to get the relevant data out.

I was wondering is there a way in FX that when the program encounters this struct, it passes a hyperlink type thing or button so when the user clicks on it they can view the entire contents of the complex struct for example

data a          data b          data c          data d             button for clicking