[fxruby-users] [PLUG] Pragmatic Programmers Podcast Interview

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Wed Apr 9 10:07:54 EDT 2008

Last week my editor, Susannah Pfalzer, interviewed me about the book
for the Pragmatic Programmers’ podcast series, and that podcast has
just dropped. If you’ve been holding off on buying the book, some of
the things that Susannah and I talk about in the podcast may help you
to understand a bit better about what the book covers. You can listen

If nothing else, you can hear some nifty bumper music that was
apparently composed and performed by the Pragmatic Progammers' own
Andy Hunt!

"FXRuby: Create Lean and Mean GUIs with Ruby"
Now available from the Pragmatic Bookshelf!