[fxruby-users] ruby service

Meinrad Recheis meinrad.recheis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:44:03 EDT 2007

the compiler "cl" can not be found.
you should run vcvars32.bat from your visual studio installation directory
first so that the environment variables are set correctly. then run the
makefile from the same shell.

if you have further questions it is maybe best to ask on the ruby-talk ML
because I have not yet used win32 service myself.
hth,
-- henon