[fxruby-users] table.extractText problem

Björn Bergqvist bjorn.bergqvist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:25:23 EDT 2007

Hello,
I did the modification and then I get:
*** glibc detected *** ruby: double free or corruption (!prev): 0x08260bb0 ***

Will file a bug report as soon as I find some time.

any value higher than: result = @table.extractText(0, 11, 0, 6)
will result in a crash like:
*** glibc detected *** ruby: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x08169000 ***
on my system. Maybe a gcc problem?

Regards
Bjorn Bergqvist
http://www.discretizer.org