[fxruby-users] FXTable: how to prevent a particular column from being resized?

Jeroen van der Zijp jeroen at fox-toolkit.org
Mon Oct 8 08:54:07 EDT 2007

On Monday 08 October 2007 06:51, Philippe Lang wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I'm using FXTables with a few hidden columns, which have 0 width.
>
> Is there a way to prevent the user from resizing these columns, which
> only have an internal meaning?

You can disable resizing of rows and/or columns.  However, its an all-or-nothing
thing; you can't turn resizing off for a single row/column only.

I can suggest a sneaky trick, maybe:- as the cursor moves, enable or disable
the resizability based on the column its hovering over.  I admit its not
super elegant but it might work...

	- Jeroen