[fxruby-users] [ANN] Upcoming FXRuby Book from the Pragmatic Bookshelf

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Wed Nov 7 14:16:36 EST 2007

Some of you already know about this, but I can now officially
announce that I’m writing a book about FXRuby for the Pragmatic
Bookshelf. I’m excited about this project because it will be the
first book ever dedicated to the subject of FOX and FXRuby
application development. I’m especially excited to be writing for the
Pragmatic Programmers, who over the past few years have set a new
standard of excellence for software development books. For more
information, please see this blog posting: