[fxruby-users] Pre-Alpha

Björn Bergqvist bjorn.bergqvist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:50:22 EDT 2007

This is probably not the right forum for this.
OpenFOAM is quite usable. There is a java interface for setting up a
problem so it could be done with relatively little pain.
I haven't done any benchmarks so I don't know they compare with
commercial solvers in that respect.
I tested Gerris Flow solver 2 years ago and then I was only able to
run a predefined case.

Regards
Björn Bergqvist