[fxruby-users] MDIClient with ScrollArea

Aaron Caza aaronc at DatalogTechnology.com
Mon Jun 4 14:10:17 EDT 2007

Gentlemen,

I'm trying to determine if it is possible to make an MDI interface in FXRuby
which is capable of supporting large work areas whether they're virtual (eg.
panning on one monitor) or multi-monitor capable.  I've tried modifying the
mditest example code to use an FXScrollArea
(FXMainWindow->FXScrollArea->FXMDIClient) but I couldn't get it to work.

So, what I'm wondering if a) this is actually possible with FXRuby and b)
how I should go about doing this.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron