[fxruby-users] addAccel

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Sun Jan 21 18:58:16 EST 2007

On Jan 21, 2007, at 4:53 PM, Philippe Lang wrote:

> I'm trying to add keyboard accelerators in my app, without success.
> Does
> anyone see the problem in the following code?

It's working OK under Mac OS X, although it does print out an assert
message before it prints "save":

	pepper:~/src/FXRuby-1.6/examples lyle$ ruby p.rb
	FXRuby.cpp:880: FXASSERT(FALSE) failed.
	save

I will try it out under Windows in a while and see what happens. That
assert failure may have a (crashy) side effect on Windows that
doesn't show up under Mac OS X.