[fxruby-users] "This FXTextField * already released" error..

Philippe Lang philippe.lang at attiksystem.ch
Fri Jan 19 08:56:02 EST 2007

I have a strange bug that comes up now and then, and for which I cannot
find code that reproduces it, unfortunately. It happens once, the
application crashes, I do exactly the same, and this time it works.

The message is: "This FXTextField * already release".

Does anyone have an idea where it could come from? I never release
anything under FXRuby, since Ruby is supposed to take care of that, so
I'm not sure where to track that problem... Full message is here:

This FXTextField * already
`onHandleMsg'./db_fk_fields.rb:5:in `execute'./db_fk_fields.rb:5:in
`onHandleMsg'my_app.rb:127:in `run'my_app.rb:127

Thanks for your ideas!

Philippe Lang