[fxruby-users] hasTimeout? in fxruby 1.6.1

Ray Bovet Ray at Bovet.org
Thu Jan 4 00:57:12 EST 2007

I bet someone else has already noticed this, but I'll bring it up just
in case it has slipped through the cracks.  I encountered errors when
attempting to use the hasTimeout? method in fxruby 1.6.1.  It appears
that there is a slight typo in the file timeout.rb which makes up a part
of that distribution.  Specifically, at line 8 it says:
    alias hasTimeoutOrig hasTimeout?
Since the code later refers to hasTimeoutOrig? it appears to me that the
line should be changed to:
    alias hasTimeoutOrig? hasTimeout?
When I made this change it resolved the issues that I was having.

By the way, a HUGE thanks to Lyle for creating and maintaining fxruby!
It is really extremely nice to use!!!

Ray