[fxruby-users] Installation problem

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Sun Feb 11 21:33:22 EST 2007

On Feb 11, 2007, at 6:17 PM, Alan Lake wrote:

> I downloaded the all-in-one archive and unpacked it.  I then did a
> cd to
> the libGUIb directory and
> [root at erie libGUIb]# ruby install.rb

Please note that although the developer of foxGUIb does read this
mailing list pretty regularly, you might also want to post your
question to that project's mailing list.

Also, as a side note, this line from the various error messages:

	"no such file to load -- fox16"

seems to indicate that FXRuby itself isn't installed. You might want
to try installing it first, before installing foxGUIb.