[fxruby-users] FXRuby1.6.5 ?

Ernest Ellingson erne at powernav.com
Tue Feb 6 23:09:28 EST 2007

Hi:
    This might help you.
It's a message from me in Dec. 2001 to the ruby-talk forumn

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/vframe.rb?key=unicode&cginame=namazu.rb&submit=Search&dbname=ruby-talk&max=50&whence=0

You should be able to convert unicode to utf8 using the code snippet
there.  REXML incorporates that code into its parsers.

Ernie