[fxruby-users] programmatically "pushing" a button

Thomas, Jason M (Software) jmthomas at ball.com
Tue Dec 18 14:08:50 EST 2007

I'm trying to use the Ruby unit test framework to exercise my FxRuby
application. I have access to my button but I don't know how to
programmatically "push" it. I tried the following:

  button.handle(button, MKUINT(FXWindow::ID_ENABLE, SEL_COMMAND), nil)

This appears to have no effect at all. What am I doing wrong?

Jason