[fxruby-users] [Foxgui-users] Stopping a FOX popup window

Thomas, Jason M (Software) jmthomas at ball.com
Wed Dec 5 10:49:29 EST 2007

That worked great! I'm just curious why I was going down the wrong path.
Was it because I called runPopup with a FXMainWindow? Does runPopup only
work with a FXPopup? When should FXApp.stop be called?

I tried the following:
  popup = FXPopup.new(window)
  popup.popup(nil, 0, 0)
  application.runPopup(popup)

At this point the popup window appeared. Then in my other thread I did:
  sleep(2)
  app = FXApp.instance
  app.stop

This results in a Segmentation fault. Any ideas?

Thanks again for helping me. Right now I'm just trying to understand how
FOX works.

Jason